Thursday, September 6, 2012

Walt Disney World Map and Communicore Weekly


Don't you love Disney maps?

Over at my latest Mice Chat column, I take an in-depth look at a 1971 Walt Disney World map that was featured in one of my favorite WDW books, The Story of Walt Disney World: A Commemorative Edition. This map was also in the hotel rooms of the Polynesian and Contemporary.

I pulled the image above from a video about U.S. Steel that I featured on this page about the construction of the Contemporary Resort.

Communicore Weekly

On this week's show, Jeff and I discuss King Arthur's Carrousel at Disneyland--did you know about this unique attraction's history? I review Walt Disney. We debate the merits of riding Big Thunder Mountain Railroad during the day or night and Jeff offers an interesting tidbit. Jeff also covers a Five Legged Goat from Splash Mountain







No comments: