Monday, April 23, 2012

Citrus Swirl and Walt Disney World Books

I could really use one of these right now. You know what? I could use one of these almost anytime!

The citrus swirl has made a triumphant return to the Sunshine Tree Terrace and I had the opportunity to enjoy one a few weeks ago. All I can say is that it really puts the Dole Whip to shame!


I posted my Walt Disney World Bibliography over at Mice Chat. A bibliography is simply a list of books (or articles) about a subject. In this case, I have listed 45 books that cover Walt Disney World--through history, guidebooks, souvenir guides, attraction books and so much more!

Head on over and leave a comment or two about your favorite Walt Disney World-related book!

http://micechat.com/blogs/imaginerding/3409-walt-disney-world-history-books-bibliography.html
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

SassyGinger said...

Really? I actually prefer the Dole Whip!